F *[[ Fairytale To Happen ]]*
Sunday, February 05, 2006

[fill in the blank]

yo!!!... i shall not let my blog rot animore (hopefully)... haiz... i tink sch sux loh... see wat i mean..

-4 days to Physics SPA Skill B
-2 weeks to Chem SPA Skill CD and Phisics SPA Skill A
-3 weeks to JC2 common test

WTH la... I WAN MORE TIME!!!

Actually i dunno wat to sae le... tts all for now i spose... oh ya... and "I Not Stupid Too" is dam nice!!!

-so lame ~ cool man ~ wadeva!
-FAMILY ~ Father And Mother I Love You

COOL MOVIE!!! I want watch again... haha... i tinks tts all for this post...

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:23 PM|


blog
child
friends
tagboard
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com